• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Drunk *** theif!!!

KevinMc

Reaction score
Visit site
So last night, some drunk douchebag tried to steal my NC (Yes, it is parked outside. I don't have a garage and live on the 2nd floor of my building and have no choice but to leave it outside). One of my neighbors caught him in the act. He was TRASHED and claiming he was my brother and he is just taking the bike. Well, I don't have a brother and my closest family member lives over 1500 miles away in Massachusetts. Anyway, when he was found out, he dropped the bike onto its right side. He bent the crap out of my bars!! He also dinged up my exhaust, but nothing major. Just some scratches and a small small dent on it. He also tried to take my Scooter (2t Genuine Stella). I guess he got mad about the steering being locked and knocked it over and then dragged it out of my parking spot and left it behind the truck one spot over. In turn, he pushed the throttle tube so far into the headset that the throttle is jammed and will not turn. I assume he tried to move it without the clutch too and primed the engine. Because it started on the first kick and that never happens unless I've had it running for a bit and only had it off for a few minutes. So anyway, the cops were called, he was arrested for public Intox, trespassing, probably vandalism and the Officer wants to talk with me about any damages. I had no idea any of this was going on. My GF stayed over last night and we went to bed about 12:30. When I was walking her out to her car this morning, we found a note on my door from the neighbor that caught him. I guess she banged on my door and rung my door bell a lot as well as yelled for me from my door and from out back to my window. Neither of us heard a peep! I guess we were dead to the world at the moment? Anyway, I don't know if there are any other damages that I'm just not seeing yet or not. The Scooter is now parked in a friends garage since I don't ride it often. The NC will be getting a alarm ASAP and I'm thinking I might throw a Disc Lock on it too (I know, I should have had at least one of these already... hind sight is 20/20). I know that both of those wont stop it from being stolen, but it might scare a joy rider off?

So now is my chance/reason to buy new bars for the NC. Im not sure if they are 1" or .875" tube. Does anyone know off hand? Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a alarm and or kill switch that work well?

...very sorry to hear about your ordeal! Here in the South we require every theif to carry ID so we will be able to notify the next of kin. Due to the rising cost of ammo, there will be no warning shot.

Rich

Sorry you don't have a safe place for your bike to sleep. I'm sitting here on my little piece of land outside of city limits thinking if someone were to venture down my 100 yard driveway and mess with my NC, I might have trouble convincing the cops that he must have gotten all the bodily damage from the bike falling on him.
Seriously, we have "castle law" here. I don't play dat ch!+

I get paranoid from time to time about this happening. I have a storage unit for wintering and my little boat, but it stays covered in my parking spot when it's parked. I need an alarm also. But I have .40 cal, .556 mm, and an 8 +1 00 Buck shot in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attach this fella no getting away then.sorry about your bike the thieving get!

robocop_new_ed_209_0.jpg

You're from Texas and you have to ask what happens to horse thieves?

(Maybe I listen to the old Lone Ranger radio show too much...)

I was just wondering how, and how long it should take for him to die!

Don't ever never mess with someone's steel horse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering how, and how long it should take for him to die!

Don't ever never mess with someone's steel horse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is, when you go to hang him you can't just slap the bike on the flank so it'll run off and leave him dangling. Probably have to use a self-starting European DCT for that.

According to the detective, the way the laws are worded it was a accident. He never stole anything. I was told that if I want restitution, I should file a civil case. Nope, I'm not going to do anything. A civil case with lawyer fees, court fees and lost time at work is far more cost than just sucking it up and fixing the bikes on my own. I put the new bars on the other day.

According to the detective, the way the laws are worded it was a accident. He never stole anything. I was told that if I want restitution, I should file a civil case. Nope, I'm not going to do anything. A civil case with lawyer fees, court fees and lost time at work is far more cost than just sucking it up and fixing the bikes on my own. I put the new bars on the other day.

:mad: :(

Sorry to hear of this nasty business, man.

We're here for ya to vent/tears in yer beers consolation. Don't let it get you too down.

Back