• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Engine guard questions

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings.

I got word thru my Honda dealer that the Hepco and Becker (Hepco and Becker said to dealer) engine guard will fit my NC750S

I tried searching and looking at pix but what i want to find out is how far the guards stick out. Will they also protect the "frunk" in a tip over?
Most of the pix i saw only show them on the NCx and not to many showing how far they stick out.

Pretty sure a slide at moderate speed will break things but i am more interested in protection from tip overs. With out the guard the NCs has lots of things
that can break ... looks like the rad would take an impact in a tip over so is why i want to get the protection.

forgot to say, i post here because the dealer said the same bars that fit the NC700s will work on the 750s. so was looking to get some feedback from 700s riders
that have these engine guards

Last edited:
The only H&B bars I've seen are for the X and they kind of follow the line of the bodywork 'beak' and bolt on to the fairing bracket under the headlight. Are these the bars you mean? If so, I'm trying to imagine how they would look on the S - maybe a bit weird? Bolting them onto the lower mounting points on your bike should be no problem but if there's no way of fixing them to the S below the headlight then I don't think the top loop of the bars would be rigid enough to offer much protection. In general, I prefer the shorter/chunkier bars, which is why I went for the SW Motech ones with the extra brace that runs below the rad and ties the two sides together. Just thought that maybe H&B have just brought out a set of bars for the S, so apologies if I've set off on the wrong track here :confused:

Here you go....Hepco & Becker crash bars for the NC700S. These bars will also fit the 750s.

NC700S_driving_setup_sm_zpsd6a06818.jpg

501970_s-500x500_zpsd90f06ca.jpg

50197000012-500x500_zpsb1442b9b.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the pix, Wozza. Not too sure about your rad comment.(Scrumpy) The pdf from Hepco&B do not mention having to move/remove rad.
Guess i will find out next week. put in the order for them today. Upon looking at my bike and the pix for sure the bars will protect the frunk
as they have to stick out far enough to clear the radiator cap/hose.

but when its all done and installed i will post a pic or 2 for anyone else thinking about them.

thanks for the pix, Wozza. Not too sure about your rad comment.(Scrumpy) The pdf from Hepco&B do not mention having to move/remove rad.
Guess i will find out next week. put in the order for them today. Upon looking at my bike and the pix for sure the bars will protect the frunk
as they have to stick out far enough to clear the radiator cap/hose.

but when its all done and installed i will post a pic or 2 for anyone else thinking about them.

I think what Scrumpy means regarding the radiator, is that you'll have to remove the crash bars in to drop the rad for valve adjustment.

Back