• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Extras on nx700x to add...

newride

Reaction score
Visit site
Hum, need to stop soon...already got the Honda center stand, after market rack and givi plate. Now considering Honda heated grips. Thinking last thing I may consider is a Honda accessory power plug though they will add battery tender wire. Will do a madstad windscreen also.

Not a clue about wiring kits though, so is just the Honda power plug the way to go...might want after market running lights thu.

Suggestions for good protection engine guards welcome...if I could add highway pegs to them so much the better. And that is it...though any ideas for hand grip shields?
Thanks all and ride safe

Hiya! Handguards, the barkbuster handguards seem to be well recommended and work with honda's heated grips.

Guards, the Hepco ones are a bit more beefy and connect between eachother above the radiator

I believe the Givi guards, while two piece can work with the factory light bar, or at least I had seen pics of both fitted, would contact distributor to confirm that.

Edit, appears it is the SW Motech case guard that works with the factory light bar.

Last edited:
Thanks...so should I lean towards getting the honda light bar so I can mount running lights or can they just be installed anywhere on the bike without issue/worry?

Darn...have not even ridden one of these yet and here I go adding stuff to it. I had better love this bike or Mother Honda and I will need to have a very long talk :rolleyes:

In terms of the lighting, that I am not sure on. I am waiting for snow to melt up here in Canada before I buy mine. Want to test ride, with options being part of my decision. Currently the factory lights seem to be an expensive option, but with proper switching, and factory integrated wiring, they seem to be the least hassle, but again, appear quire expensive. I do not think the factory ones can just mount anywhere from the pictures because they don't have a visible clamp. I assume they have a specific mounting point. Still searching for how they mount. Most of the price is that the factory ones are 400 for the lights, but then there is some 550 dollar installation kit thing and I have no idea what that entails.

Ya, good luck with that, eh? haha

Let us know the secret if you can stop...

Run out of new things to buy. Or in my case, know exactly which mods I want so it all get's done at once! (or over time)

Back