• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Feeling Discouraged

6c1042230cdec6ef88ca90e9c4ebb9dc.jpg

Much better....

resell value is just too low for NC in US.makes no sense to sell it for this low. for me the thing with motorcycles-if you don't have one-you will always want one, you will be actively looking on Craigslist,Instagram pictures etc..wasting your own time..when you have one-you have no time to ride. this is one of the reason i bought a brand new NC. it's cheap,reliable. a bit disappointed by rapid depreciation,but learned my lesson. i also have less that 1K miles a year, probably less than 500 miles,but it doesn't' bother me. i know that i won't be happy,if i dont' have a motorcycle i my garage. something on two wheels
same thing with my 12 years old mercedes e320 that i bought for a half it's original price 2 years after it's been manufactured.how much i can get for it today? it's a 55K car. probably around $8K. $10K-top. what i can buy for 10 grand today? NOTHING. not even small size sedan. car runs just fine,looks -brand new inside and out. why the hell i would sell it? :D

Last edited:
Back