• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

finding parts efficiently

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got home from an epic trip to Grand Canyon (thank you ItLives), and I decided to adjust the chain tension.

The cap and two bolts on the end of the left side of the swingarm looked fine...

the same item on the other side was.... missing completely!

What's a NC700 rider to do? No shop is going to have that specific part.... so I remembered there was a place you could search through schematics of the NC and pin point parts you need:

In my case 2012 NC700x parts may be found, in GREAT detail, [HERE].

Those of you who know how to do this... please disregard this post.
This post is for those who may not have known about this particular resource.

Safe travels...

330int_33_.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

all suggestions are welcome! I haven't put thread locker on as that seems like it would interfere with chain adjustment.

When the new parts come, I plan to put an "anti-vibration" nut (8mm) on the end of each threaded bolt to keep the other two nuts from coming off completely!
I'll put the thread locker on that one. Good idea.

A nylock nut would be cheap and you wouldn't have to fight with the thread locker when the time comes to adjust.

That first night out at the Grand canyon was my favorite of the trip. The weather, quiet, lack of bugs, the deer coming through, the fire, the stars.
The biggest plus was NO BUGS. You can't imagine how it is in Louisiana. Oh yeah, it great meeting you, too :)

Last edited:
Back