• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Free pancakes...Denali lights :) - install question

newride

Reaction score
Visit site
You know sometimes it is the free stuff that cost you.....went for free pancakes and got Denali d2d lights for 20% off retail plus tax.

So....how to install them is next question to ask :)
1. They offer low setting and if desired a high setting that goes on when you hit your headlight high beam.
2. Should I install on fork tubes...it came with m8 brackets I think
3. Better to buy Honda bar light bar and would it work for these lights? Don't know if down lower on tubes would be better or not
4. Should I buy the Honda accessory wiring kit (which one) and connect the lights that way? Would be nice to have a 12volt plug though do already have the heated grips from Honda installed with that associated wiring kit if that matters any.

Once can use a flood beam or original beam...wonder of doing one of each would be a good idea?

Guess a call to twistedthrottle might be in order as well.
Thanks and ride safe

Last edited:
I read on this forum the Honda accessory wiring kit has something like 4 connectors that plugs into the harness. One connector goes to the heated grips, One connector goes to the 12 plug in the frunk, The other connector is ??? and the last connector is shaped different. They say the last connector that is shaped different has the wiring for the lights.

do a search.

I ordered a service manual and will be installing my denali lights soon. I have a light bar on my bike already so I will mount it to that.
Ken

3. Better to buy Honda bar light bar and would it work for these lights? Don't know if down lower on tubes would be better or not

my thinking was why buy the honda light bar at 150$ when you can buy crash bars for 180 and have some protection for 30 dollars more, that's what i did,, now i need lights

I am sooooooo slowwwwww....
I like that idea a lot, thank you. Will go research a few and see what users on the site think of each brand.
thank yous muskieken :)

Back