• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

From Montreal, heading through the States for 3 months.

Sparta82

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey y'all,

I'm Sparta, proud owner since 2012. About to commence on my first motorcycle trip in exactly 36 days. The man and I are planning 10 weeks on the road to go from Montreal to Vancouver via 18 states (we're actually moving from MTL to VAN, just taking our sweet time :) ).

I've used this forum so much in the last 2 years that I thought it was time I introduced myself, especially because I have a bunch of questions about the bike and just riding in general.

Being from Canada, I have the NC700S and a second bike (I got my permit in 2012 but got hit by a drunk driver two days after passing my exam (no serious injury, super lucky, ninja style save) and totaled my CBR250 clocked at 1800K, so moved on to this fantastic bike. Am thrilled to have it to go along this 20 000K trip.

Whoever started this thanks, awesome idea.

Be careful on the road and I look forward to posting and getting some insight.

Cheers!
Sparta

Moved from MTL to VAN as well. I have to admit I miss the snow and it is such a shame to have the bike out on March 1st every year.... NOT

Welcome

Hello Sparta,
Another fine member of the asphalt club here. My motto is who needs patches when you have scars lol Glad you were OK. Grrr, those drunk drivers :mad

Will those 18 states include California, specifically the San Francisco Bay area? If so be sure to pop in and say hello! I'm looking forward to following your journey please post a real time ride report!

Greetings Sparta and welcome from West Virginia. If planning is half the fun, you're going to have a blast getting to Vancouver. Stay safe and keep posting!

Back