• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Full Exhaust on NC700X

"There's the catch.............no programmer for the NC."

Wrong. Bazaaz makes one and it's been out for a while.

"There's the catch.............no programmer for the NC."

Wrong. Bazaaz makes one and it's been out for a while.

Double wrong.......it is not user tunable programmer and has marginal if not poor results with a very high cost.

It's the only one out there with published dyno results..........thats where the marginal results come from.

Last edited:
At risk of sounding like a terrible killjoy, I'm with Happy here... I live fairly close to a busy intersection and find it hard to enjoy evenings out by the pool when every minute some guy with a straight-piped bobber, a beefed-up V-twin, or a sport bike with some exhaust mod goes by. I understand there's a sense of power in the noise, and some potential for improved performance, but at whose expense?

The loud bikes I hear in my quiet neighborhood are sportbikes winding it out or harleys revving their engine at intersections (a la South Park). Both of these are jerk rider problems rather than exhaust problems. Those same bikes are no problem when they are not acting like adolescents.

Double wrong.......it is not user tunable programmer and has marginal if not poor results with a very high cost.

It's the only one out there with published dyno results..........thats where the marginal results come from.

Triple wrong. It most certainly is user programmable (as long as you have a laptop/computer) and they even have an auto tuner accessory for it as well. Their website has all the details and allows you to share your maps if you build any. I don't know why you have a bug up your a_s_s about this topic but God bless none the less. I'm moving on personally.

Because to date all the power mods cat delete have been bogus or just plain heir say

Because there absolutely no hard evidence or documentation that the programmer works or has any positive improvements for a very high price........their dyno charts are published.

This all started with seat of the pant dyno info does not count.

If your a novice or a so called expert and install this stuff and or delete certain parts and burn the exhaust valves or melt a hole in the piston top they at least were warned this stuff is at best unproven.

Show results and all the bugs are gone.

Last edited:
Triple wrong. It most certainly is user programmable (as long as you have a laptop/computer) and they even have an auto tuner accessory for it as well. Their website has all the details and allows you to share your maps if you build any. I don't know why you have a bug up your a_s_s about this topic but God bless none the less. I'm moving on personally.
Maybe a year or two years ago there was a thread here or in ADV with a Bazzaz development guy IIRC that was developing this but it ended up going nowhere. I don't remember or know anything about the why except the ECU is closed loop or something that defeats attempts at permanent remapping attempts. Perhaps now they figured it out.

Because to date all the power mods cat delete have been bogus or just plain heir say

It is a shame you do not know anyone with the decat pipe, after market end can and K&N air filter mod as there is no doubt in my mind you would see how the power delivery is transformed and improved upon. Will damage result in the long run as a result from these mods only time will tell.

For now I will carry on enjoying the gain in acceleration which was what I was hoping to achieve when fitting the mods and the great thing is I do not feel the need to prove the gains to anyone else :)

This all started with seat of the pant dyno info does not count.

If your a novice or a so called expert and install this stuff and or delete certain parts and burn the exhaust valves or melt a hole in the piston top they at least were warned this stuff is at best unproven.

Show results and all the bugs are gone.
Dyno may verify change in hp, but how does it tell me if that change will burn my valves?

Anecdotal evidence is not as good as a dyno but lacking a dyno it is better than nothing and gains some credibility with multiple accounts.

Dyno may verify change in hp, but how does it tell me if that change will burn my valves?

A tuner tech would be monitoring plug and exhaust temperatures as well mixture control and ignition timing (looking for detonation) during the dyno runs over the entire rpm range and throttle opening.

The KN and slip on are not likely to cause any real problems as many have done it with no issues. The Stock FI has some ability to adjust itself. Quantifying or measuring gains or losses is lacking. There is little info on cat delete, full exhaust and intake mod but if other bikes are an indicator they needed a complete FI tune or carb rejecting to run well. This thread started as "full exhaust" mod which implies cat delete.

Note cat delete and carburetor is not usually on the same bike as cat are almost always FI.

Last edited:
Back