• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GIVI B47 topbox, 1111FZ rack/arms, M5M monolock plate.

ray-zin

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd share a few pics of the top box I installed on my baby today. I went for the Givi B47 Blade tech with smoked reflectors because I loved the aggressive lines of the design which I think compliments the NC nicely.

Pics:
givi_b47.jpg

givi_b47_installed_back3.jpg

givi_b47_installed_back2.jpg

givi_b47_iinstalled.jpg

givi b47 installed back 3.jpg

Nice case! I haven't ever seen that style before... I does go quite well with the NCX styling. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Attachments

• smileyshades.jpg
    smileyshades.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,466
I'm very chuffed with it. This morning when I rode to work the bike didn't even feel any different. I still had a mini panic attack that maybe it had fallen off and i didn't notice. lol.

Great looking box.
Add some red led lights to it. That's what I did to my givi v46nt.
- That is definitely in my plans for the near future. I've already got a zillion led related items in my ebay watchlist ;-) - You you have any pictures on how you wired yours up?

Really great looking in the white and black!
Thanks. I love it. - I'm going to plastidip a bit of white on the top box too for added matching and visibility.

I WANT!!! Looks great! Bags coming soon? Same style?
As soon as I my finances recover! ;-)

Thought I'd share a few pics of the top box I installed on my baby today. I went for the Givi B47 Blade tech with smoked reflectors because I loved the aggressive lines of the design which I think compliments the NC nicely.

Yeah, that's nice looking. I originally tried to get this because I thought the design and color went well with mine:

givi v47a900-small.jpg

Had it on back order for 6 weeks before I gave up and went with the GIVI E55 because I needed something. I have no regrets -- I use every square ml. of that big top case sometimes.

Yeah, that's nice looking. I originally tried to get this because I thought the design and color went well with mine:

...snip...

Had it on back order for 6 weeks before I gave up and went with the GIVI E55 because I needed something. I have no regrets -- I use every square ml. of that big top case sometimes.
I know this is an old thread but...

I have the V47NNT on order. It's the black carbon look version of this box with clear reflectors.
It also seems to be on extended back order and I may have to choose something else.

@ray-zin
The B47 does look nice.

Back