• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi sidestand foot

So far mine leans OK with the bike unloaded, but I have concerns about it when the bike is loaded with luggage.

Based on past experience, Twisted Throttle would probably charge more and there would be no free shipping on a small item.

Twisted Throttle's prices on Givi goods are 10% below GIVIs MSRP. Plus every sale earns you "Twisted Points" that are redeemable on future orders. More about Twisted points HERE. Twisted Points equate to an extra 5% off that you can apply to your next order...

Kev

Based on past experience, Twisted Throttle would probably charge more and there would be no free shipping on a small item.

Twisted Throttle's prices on Givi goods are 10% below GIVIs MSRP. Plus every sale earns you "Twisted Points" that are redeemable on future orders. More about Twisted points HERE. Twisted Points equate to an extra 5% off that you can apply to your next order...

Kev

What is the Twisted Throttle price + shipping for the Givi ES1121? I don't even see it on the Web site. Near as I can tell, an item in that price range would add a cost of about $9.63 to ship to the Midwest from Twisted Throttle.

Sport Tour was also 10% off Givi MSRP and the shipping from them was free on that item. Just sayin' . . .

At least 10% of Givi MSRP seems to be the norm everywhere. Tour and Ride does the same thing.

Last edited:
What is the Twisted Throttle price + shipping for the Givi ES1121? I don't even see it on the Web site. Near as I can tell, an item in that price range would add a cost of about $9.63 to ship to the Midwest from Twisted Throttle.

Sport Tour was also 10% off Givi MSRP and the shipping from them was free on that item. Just sayin' . . .

At least 10% of Givi MSRP seems to be the norm everywhere. Tour and Ride does the same thing.

Anything available from Givi USA we can get for you even if it is not on our website. The price is $45. I do not have the shipping cost for you. Don't forget the added Twisted Points. This is a discount on your next purchase....

Kev

Anything available from Givi USA we can get for you even if it is not on our website. The price is $45. I do not have the shipping cost for you. Don't forget the added Twisted Points. This is a discount on your next purchase....

Kev

So that confirms my original statement that Twisted Throttle would be more expensive. Sport Tour was $40.50 with free shipping. From what you stated and what I saw on the Web site for shipping, TT would be $45 plus about $9.50, or $54.50 to ship to the midwest USA.

I'm sure Twisted Throttle is a fine business, and I mean no disrespect. TT has a wide range of products for the NC700. But, there's no denying that they're a tad pricier.

Last edited:
Some of us ride in the rain instead of using a water hose to make it look like we did. ;)

:) True, but the reason I washed the bike was because I rode through the rain many times on my trip. ;)

I'm finding other products as well from Twisted Throttle to be a tad more expensive. I wanted to buy a Kaoko throttle lock and even with the 10% discount it was still cheaper to buy it at are Revzilla.com by about $10 with shipping. I like the company but I'm I'm not getting any benefit from buying from them over Revzilla. It actually urks me that Twisted Throttle offer 10% off and is still higher than the competitions regular price. Some discount!

Last edited:
Deflecting away from Twisted Throttle here.
What would be wrong with welding a piece of metal on the kickstand? I can't think of a reason...

I mean if everyone is so worried about $5- $10 bucks. A piece of metal is what? Nothing at a junk yard (or my shop). It's true I already have the Harbor Freight 4" grinder and wire welder.
Even if I didn't, I could find a piece of 1/4 metal, have it cut and welded for around $10.
That's what I'm going to do .

It is true there's no company loyalty. I think it's a sign of the times. Our funds come in a lot harder and slower and go out a lot easier and faster these days .

Last edited:
I'm finding other products as well from Twisted Throttle to be a tad more expensive. I wanted to buy a Kaoko throttle lock and even with the 10% discount it was still cheaper to buy it at are Revzilla.com by about $10 with shipping. I like the company but I'm I'm not getting any benefit from buying from them over Revzilla. It actually urks me that Twisted Throttle offer 10% off and is still higher than the competitions regular price. Some discount!

I'm sorry, I may have been unclear. We offer a 10% discount under MSRP on Givi products. Kaoko has price controls. If you buy it from Twisted Throttle or Revzilla the cost of the throttle control will be the same price.

Kevin

I'm sorry, I may have been unclear. We offer a 10% discount under MSRP on Givi products. Kaoko has price controls. If you buy it from Twisted Throttle or Revzilla the cost of the throttle control will be the same price.

Kevin

I don't understand how the prices would be the same. A quick check on line shows the Kaoko throttle lock for the NC700X at Revzilla to be $136.99 with free shipping, while Twisted Throttle is $144.99 plus shipping charges. Revzilla would clearly be the better buy.

Kevin, I'm not trying to attack your business. I just commented in a post a while ago that the side stand foot would likely be more expensive from Twisted Throttle than from other sources. I stated this simply to help other forum members. I think we've proved the price difference to be true. Your responses to defend that have kept this discussion alive, otherwise I think we're ready to move on whenever.

I'm very glad you're on the forum to help us with product questions.

Just ordered this bad boy. I've always been nervous parking off pavement with the OEM kickstand, so this will surely help. Just like the rest of us, I love to buy things to customize my bikes. Added plus that I get to feel like I bought a new farkle without breaking the bank on this one...

Plus every sale earns you "Twisted Points" that are redeemable on future orders. More about Twisted points HERE. Twisted Points equate to an extra 5% off that you can apply to your next order...

Kev

Not to pile on TT too hard, but the points do expire if you don't use them within a year I believe. Got this via email last month:

"Your Twisted Points balance has changed!

Here are the transaction details:
Twisted Points Amount: -100
Your Balance: XXXX
Detail: Twisted Points expiration of transaction ID #XXXXXX
Date: XXXXXXXXXX"

Back