• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi windscreen and MRA

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Visit site
I'v e got the Give windscreen and it works fine until my speed gets around 55+. Then the wind buffeting can get annoying. I'm thinking getting the MRA clip on sport deflector. My Question is: beause the
Givi screen has a curved top, can I still install the MRA clip onto the curved part and can I still adjust the screen so that it is effective. Or will the curved part of the windscreen make the spoiler useless to direct the air higher?

I am in the same boat except I have the national cycle v-stream. I should be getting my clip on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I have one of those MRA Sport Clip-on spoilers ...

I'm a BIG spoiler fan - ever since the first one I bought - it was the MRA VarioTouringScreen for a V-strom.

MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield for Suzuki DL1000 / DL650 V-Strom, '04- (16.3-inches tall) - TwistedThrottle.com

Anyway the MRA Sport Clip-on works great - adds tons of adjustment - both in height and angle. You can adjust it down so it fits along the top of your screen just out a bit - to all the way up where it adds over 3" to the height of your screen while adjusting the tilt at all height settings.

And it is engineered to pivot along the curve.(see pics below) With the arms it fits out a bit in front so should fit most screens.

Attached are a few pics ..

IMG_2834-R.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - -
IMG_2837-R.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - -
IMG_2724-R.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - -
IMG_2745-R.jpg

Thank my wife for holding the gray sheet --- so you can actually see the windscreen and spoiler instead of all the clutter in the garage.

I'v e got the Give windscreen and it works fine until my speed gets around 55+. Then the wind buffeting can get annoying. I'm thinking getting the MRA clip on sport deflector. My Question is: beause the
Givi screen has a curved top, can I still install the MRA clip onto the curved part and can I still adjust the screen so that it is effective. Or will the curved part of the windscreen make the spoiler useless to direct the air higher?

Last edited:
Yup, I can confirm that the x-creen fits the national cycle vstream. The clamps have pivot joints that can clamp onto probably any screen. Pretty good design.

Now to find just the right setting...

Back