• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Good Quality "Dash" Cam?

This is the location for the lens on the Integra:

gFzJ.jpg

The control box fitment:

Yb30R.jpg

Wow what all do you have in the frunk....the liquid reminds me of a liquor container my roommate in college had in the glove box of his VW ... got me in lots of colorful episodes .... Your frunk does look like an extremely well thought out organization. Never mind that is an oiler bottle correct .... very cool. Thanks for giving some good ideas....

Last edited:
Yes, it has worked reliably.

View attachment 23065

View attachment 23066

View attachment 23067

Just wanted to say I ride on city streets and the highway. The camera lens does not bottom out. Can't say what will happen if you go offroad.

Ken

Where you have the camera mounted can be a problem as I had an emergency light in similar position and the light hit the fender several times and I was not off roading it .... moved the light to the front of the Beak and on top of Beak. Probably not a problem for you but might want to check when going over any bumps > 20 mph...

So, for those who have been using this camera for a while. How do you like it? Are you having any issues or had any issues with this camera? I'm seriously considering getting one of these as, I like the dual camera set up with main unit so I can have a front and back view. I have two separate cameras now that I was using last year. But this season I haven't been using them since I don't have power ran to them. So I have to remove both cameras and charge them after each leg of my commute. Then put them back into the waterproof housings. So again the C-3 seems better for a more permanent mount and run one power source. But I've seen some rather mixed reviews of this camera, with some having major issues.

Just wondering what your experiences with this one have been. Since getting rear ended without the camera mounted this looks like a better option than what I currently am lacking the discipline to use.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back