• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Saskatchewan Canada

Batdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Another Canadian! I'm a "noob" - new to the forum and haven't been on bikes in 40 years so new to "big" bikes. This is a great forum! Learning lots. I bought a 2016 (used no less!) Honda nc750x with the DCT transmission. Absolutely love it and having a great time on it. I forgot how much fun riding is! Here's a photo of my baby:

photo.jpg

Attachments

• 20160709_171140.jpg
    20160709_171140.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Congrats! I can't believe somebody sold a DCT already; you're one lucky guy! But what's the story on your rear turn signal/plate cluster?

Oops! Told you I was a "noob". It's cropped in the original photo. I have now updated the photo to show it a bit better. It should be the standard nc750x rear cluster as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Welcome from SW Ontario - I have the same bike, but different tires. Those must be Battlewings. Did you buy it private or from a dealer - what's the story, used 700km???

--and--

What's that other bike in your garage? Come on don't hold back.

Welcome from SW Ontario - I have the same bike, but different tires. Those must be Battlewings. Did you buy it private or from a dealer - what's story, used 700km???

--and--

What's that other bike in your garage? Come on don't hold back.

Wow you have sharp eyes for such crappy photos! The second bike is my daughter's 2015 Yamaha XT250 dual purpose bike. Yes the original owner of the NC changed the tires to Pirelli off-roads. I actually like them and it was my plan to change the factory Dunlops anyway so I got lucky. As for the original owner I don't have the story so maybe he changed his mind or didn't like the DCT but I can only speculate...

Back