• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Highway pegs ??

Hehe,funny you should say that.Mine gets pinched/pulled everytime I push the button to flip it up !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trim the bloody thing geeesh what one must say eh!
duh-1007.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone tried any of the Kuryakyn mounts/pegs? These look like they might work. I have a 126-mile round-trip commute (mostly highway) to work each day. The additional pegs are bulky, ugly and expensive but they would sure make my ride more comfortable. Looking for any ideas as far as what is known to fit well. Not interested in welding a DIY job. Thanks in advance......
Adjustable Tour-Tech™ Cruise Mounts | Foot Controls | Küryakyn

Has anyone tried any of the Kuryakyn mounts/pegs? These look like they might work. I have a 126-mile round-trip commute (mostly highway) to work each day. The additional pegs are bulky, ugly and expensive but they would sure make my ride more comfortable. Looking for any ideas as far as what is known to fit well. Not interested in welding a DIY job. Thanks in advance......
Adjustable Tour-Tech™ Cruise Mounts | Foot Controls | Küryakyn

Yep. I have a set of Kuryakyns on my NC. The frame tubing fits Kuryakyn's 1.35" clamps well, with no need to add shims between the frame & clamp for a tight fit.
I have a post on here (somewhere) with pics and little more info. I will find it and post a link for ya.

Back