• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda OEM Deflectors any good?

Hello I've read about them on some forum they are quite functional for wind and water protection. Than I've already bought them. Only lower ones I already installed and rode in the rain with less water spreading. The upper deflectors I will install later. There is no aftermarket replacement.

I rest my feet on them occasionally. I have highway pegs, but will put my heels on the lower deflectors. Don't know how well that's gonna work out over the course of a decade, but they haven't flow off yet. :)

I just installed the upper wind deflectors. Instructions say to let the adhesive set up for 72 hours before riding. The deflectors were considerably heavier than I expected. They look like they'll provide some degree of protection. I'll ride tomorrow but cold weather will tell the tale.

air deflectors.jpg

Last edited:
I just installed the upper wind deflectors. Instructions say to let the adhesive set up for 72 hours before riding. The deflectors were considerably heavier than I expected. They look like they'll provide some degree of protection. I'll ride tomorrow but cold weather will tell the tale.

View attachment 24424

Thanks for the pic, looks better and bigger than I thought they would. Could you post a picture form the side to get an idea of how they blend in the design?

Thanks.

Thinking about ordering Honda OEM fairing and lower wind deflectors. Are those any useful?

Thanks.

I have a pair of lower wind deflectors for the DCT model for sale that are new in the box. They came with my NC700XD.

The bike also came with upper deflectors already attached. I have the impression they provide some protection but have never ridden without them.

View attachment 24424

Off topic but where did you get that 'grippy' stuff?

I have a pair of lower wind deflectors for the DCT model for sale that are new in the box. They came with my NC700XD.

The bike also came with upper deflectors already attached. I have the impression they provide some protection but have never ridden without them.

Do you still have the lower deflectors for sale?

Back