• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Great job - if I tried to paint it, it would end up looking like a Picasso :p - can I just send you my panels? :p

Before I painted mine I would have traded you my grey panels for some white ones and saved me a lot of trouble. We don't get the white model here. :(

This is Tilbury power station in Essex, UK - not nuclear (only 25 miles from London) - coal or gas powered, I guess:

tilbury.jpg

New tag: Large military weapon (NOT a handgun - I know you guys have loads of those ;) ) - working or not.

gun.jpg

Last edited:
Oh its on like donkey Kong.cannon in background

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396301028757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396301028757.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 272
Next is roller skating,inside or outside roller park.
e6e6aga7.jpg

Yes, spring is in the air and daylight savings time gives time to ride after work.

Our baseball field

Now find a tall aerial or antenna.

Beat to the punch by two hours. :(

Dang,
I knew I should have taken the roller rink picture passing by in the dark this morning. Thinkgs are moving too fast to wait for daylight now. :(

I need to reitre. I had planned to get this one on the way home but OCR beat me.

OK. Leaving work in the middle of the day got me back in the game. New tag an Old House with Character.

photo 1.jpg

This one a couple blocks from the court house in Sparta, Georgia. Town has many grand old houses, but unfortunately now a depressed area so many are in poor condition. County has highest unemployment in Georgia.

I see your one aircraft and raise you another one :)

e8u2ame7.jpg

This is Biggin Hill RAF station in south London - it was a big airbase during WW2.

New tag shortly...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back