• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Well, you said it could be small :eek:

Bike2.jpg

Next tag:

Bike1.jpg

Some weird Art sculpture...(this one almost caused me to crash first time I saw it - the lights change every few seconds and I though it was a real light; got fixated on one green one and then it suddenly went red and I hit the brakes!! :mad: )

Last edited:

...and howdy to Vancouver - proposed to my wife there, at sunset on Sunset Beach, back in 1998, after a spectacular RV holiday round BC. Great city, especially with Whistler just up the road - learnt to snowboard there in 1997. And, I still own a pair of sunglasses i bought there - 16 years old ! (the glasses, not me) ;)

Ok you can decide if it's weird art, but it is a sculpture (because the sign said so).
image(4).jpg

The new tag will be back to the water theme: A road that goes into water. It can be a boat ramp, a totally covered water crossing, or a totally flooded over road. Of course, you don't have to drive the bike into the water, and ice covering the water is optional!
image(3).jpg

PS. iPhone pictures look awful here. I will carry a real camera next time.

Last edited:
Tag Road into water. I will totally understand if this is voted down on a technicality, as the picture does not show the surface going straight uninterrupted into the water, but in my defence, it was low tide. If taken any other time, the water is much higher, and you can definitely ride to :sploosh: point. I have another picture at this same point but with my CBR, showing nothing but water.

Launch.jpg

New Tag: Fountain

Tag Fountain.jpg

Last edited:
amujame9.jpg

Pharmacy-- check

a5e6uve6.jpg

Next challenge -- tractor

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The game is on again!

The last tag was "in the wild." Here is my interpretation of "in the wild."
100_7075.jpg

New tag: Electricity generating power plant. This one is nuclear fueled, but you can show one with the fuel type of your choice. This particular one I like, because it's a big water heater that heats the lake I wakeboard in! It's like bath water.
100_7078.jpg

Damn beat again. One day I will actually have the right picture first.

Don't feel bad. I rushed to the computer as soon as I got home and made the wife wait for dinner while I got it posted. :D

The game is on again!

New tag: Electricity generating power plant. This one is nuclear fueled, but you can show one with the fuel type of your choice. This particular one I like, because it's a big water heater that heats the lake I wakeboard in! It's like bath water.

...er...isn't that water radioactive then? :rolleyes:

That colour scheme on your bike looks great - wish we had that option over here...:(

...er...isn't that water radioactive then? :rolleyes:

That colour scheme on your bike looks great - wish we had that option over here...:(

It may be radioactive but no ill effects have shown after 15 years. Oh, wait - I noticed most of my hair fell out. :p

You do have that color scheme option in UK. It's Honda paint code YR232P. You buy the paint and paint it. That's what I did! :D

Our NCs come from the factory in only two colors per year (only one in 2012) here in the USA. I hear Europe gets four choices.

Last edited:
You do have that color scheme option in UK. It's Honda paint code YR232P. You buy the paint and paint it. That's what I did! :D

Great job - if I tried to paint it, it would end up looking like a Picasso :p - can I just send you my panels? :p

Current tag: Electricity generating power plant

Back