• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I guess I could have got a two-fer with the first picture since it had picnic tables in it.

So when you go out for a game of tag, do you have specific destinations in mind, or do you wonder around till something catches your eye?

Sometimes i am purposeful in taking a ride to get a tag, other times i am simply out for a ride and then remember the tag or see something that reminds me of the tag lol. Like any of us really need another excuse to go out for a ride right??!! ahhha

66033275090__B02E386B-5007-4824-895A-A60654F25DAF[3157].JPG

Since the tag has sat for a couple weeks, I’ll suggest broadening ‘race track / new subdivision’ to include any new road surface.

I’ll also offer up an alternative captured during yesterday’s ride: Wildlife sighting.
9EC14696-54F2-4588-BB8E-5CD8F0CF0A8A.jpeg
Happy New Year, everyone!!

Old tag: New road, new subdivision.
C5B804EC-D5F0-4C8C-B95D-6BCF29D666D0.jpeg

New tag: free play. It’s New Year’s Eve and winter in the northern hemisphere. Some of you have stored your bike, some are in the best riding weather of the year. So the tag this time is to just go out and ride and take a photo of your NC anywhere out on your ride. Be creative!

Will we be starting a new game of tag thread for the new year or continuing here.... (no prob either way, just curious). :{P
That’s a good question. This is the original tag game thread and it is nearing 8.5 years old and 1800 posts. Maybe it’s a good time to start a new thread? What do you think? Anybody?

Back