• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How Many Miles Did You Ride Your NC700/750 In 2023?

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The total is yet to be determined but it looks like I rode my 2013 NC700X right at 10,000 miles this year. It went to 4 states this year but most of the miles were within 100 miles of home.

Rode the NC 750 15,567 miles this year (and the CB 1100 was ridden 5,173 miles)

I don't recall taking the NC on a trip this year as our annual Men's Fall Trip which I had planned riding the NC on, got cancelled this year. I did ride the CB down to the CB rally in Virginia/West Va and rode Rt 16, The Back of the Dragon each way, plus a bunch of other cool roads.

Only 500 km.

In my defence, I only bought it on Dec 9. And I live in Canada.
:p
I lived in Toronto for four years (Guelph actually). All I have to say is man up.

The man up comment is tongue in cheek, I did live in Guelph. I hope you get time to enjoy it soon.

I lived in Toronto for four years (Guelph actually). All I have to say is man up.

The man up comment is tongue in cheek, I did live in Guelph. I hope you get time to enjoy it soon.
I’d have to man up if I lived in Guelph just to deal with the s****y traffic! Luckily, when I say “Canada” I am referring to the Hawai’i of Canada, Vancouver Island! I rode on Boxing Day, and I rode on New Year’s Eve, so I’m ahead of the game, eh?

I’d have to man up if I lived in Guelph just to deal with the s****y traffic! Luckily, when I say “Canada” I am referring to the Hawai’i of Canada, Vancouver Island! I rode on Boxing Day, and I rode on New Year’s Eve, so I’m ahead of the game, eh?
It sure has changed. We built on the south end (Westminster Woods) when everyone said we were absolutely out of our mind. Four years and the house quadrupled in value. And now the south end looks just like Mississauga without all the high rises. Great riding out there though.

I rode only about 4,500 miles on the NC in 2023. I put additional miles on 5 other machines which would have put me well over 10,000 riding miles for the year. There were no super long trips in 2023, and the summer was long and hot, which lessens my desire to ride.

5,694 miles ridden in three months. I purchased a pre-owned 2019 from a local dealership in May. 3 months later, in July, was struck by car from the rear near the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina while riding one of my other bikes (bad case of Multiple Bike Syndrome). Haven't ridden now since July....but looking forward to getting back on the bikes in 2024.

Back