• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How Many Miles Did You Ride Your NC700/750 In 2023?

5,694 miles ridden in three months. I purchased a pre-owned 2019 from a local dealership in May. 3 months later, in July, was struck by car from the rear near the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina while riding one of my other bikes (bad case of Multiple Bike Syndrome). Haven't ridden now since July....but looking forward to getting back on the bikes in 2024.
Holy cow. Glad you are okay.

Holy cow. Glad you are okay.
I'm walking a couple of miles per day now, but winter weather came along just as I was regaining my leg strength. My primary physical injury was a separated pelvis which took a few months to heal. If the weather was better, I might be riding. But when conditions have to be very good, getting geared up for 30-40 degree temps is hard.

wishing you a full recovery and return to the saddle when the weather permits
Thanks. My wife has mentioned from time to time that from what doctors were saying in the early days that I might not walk again for a year. Since I'm now walking regularly a couple of miles a day after 6 months, I know I'm blessed. Alas, the weather isn't cooperating. I need to go about 18 miles to my nearest downtown area tomorrow. That would actually be a really good round trip distance even if cold. But the weather prediction is for a light coating of snow. I've ridden through snow before, but somehow I think I should avoid that at this point in my recovery. I guess it makes more sense with snow to be on 4 wheels.

I rode my 2022 NC-750X DCT about 4,400 miles this past year. It now has 5,780 miles on it, and the rear tire is worn out, and the front tire is almost worn out. I've ordered new OEM Metzlers through the Honda parts network, and the rear tire is here, but not the front.

Back