• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I love it...

CorEnFa

Reaction score
Visit site
When I go and put something in/on the bike and someone questions my ability to do so. Then, I throw it in or on the trusty NC and watch their expressions.

Today, it was dry cleaning. If neatly folded, it fits beautifully in my top case without a wrinkle in sight. The lady at the cleaners laughed (politely - she's very nice and we've built a good business/client relationship) when she saw me come in to pick up my clothes holding my helmet.

Yesterday - a big bag (50lb) of dog food strapped to the back seat. The guy picking up carts at Costco said "I'm going to hang around and watch this." (I can't wait til I get permission from the boss to get Dale's rear seat replacement - that will make those trips WAY easier.)

Then, there was the Beamer in the parking lot at work. When he saw me taking out my shoes and laptop bag out of my case, he said "What, no coffee in there." Then I opened my frunk and said "Nah, I keep it in here so it stays warm."

That launched him into a discussion about the NC. Apparently, he had been on an off-road ride a couple weekends ago with a ride leader riding a DCT red NC. I have to think that was Dale.

I'm sure everyone here has similar stories. Share away.:cool:

Before my chickens kicked the bucket, I hauled their 50 lb. bags of layer feed on the pillion.
I hauled my Sony table top sound system home from ABC Warehouse on the pillion. The box
was thick enough that I had to lean a bit forward from my normal riding position to accommodate it.
It was a 70 mile ride home from there. The rubber neckers on I75 were priceless. Probably the largest
item (volume wise) that I've hauled on my NC.

I've hauled a 255/75/16 tire on the rim from my F150 to a shop so they could patch it for me. I sat it on the pillion
as well and leaned it against my top case and strapped it down. Grocery shopping is no reason for me to leave the
NC home. When I utilize my dry bag, along with the frunk & top case, 2 weeks of groceries for me can be
hauled home. I'm sure there's more, but that is all I can think of right now.

IMG_0599.jpg

Last edited:
lady at the thai food place always asks me if I need a box... I laugh and say it'll be fine.

You think after the 4th or 5th time she would have caught on...

When I was a Uni student and during my Military service, I rode the DR650 everywhere and I carried EVERY possible things on it (except furniture).
:p

Back