• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lets see your NC OFFROAD!

Great thread, great pics, but this is about as far off road as my NC will be going.

A layby in a country park. ;)
a10d19bb5dd5a89a05d5b98b73646686_zpsaff66923.jpg

I look at my bike as a smartly dressed street bike, always looking its best when absolutely Spick and span.

Maybe in about 5-6 years I might convert it into a more off road biased machine, but for now, I'm enjoying riding a brand new (6 months old) bike. And I like it clean. :cool:

In about 2 weeks this thread is going to come alive !!.
Myself and 9 others ( 4 NC's. ) are running the WABDR .
There will be a lot of dirty NC pics coming.
yvugunaj.jpg

tyhe3yvu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great thread, great pics, but this is about as far off road as my NC will be going.

A layby in a country park. ;)
a10d19bb5dd5a89a05d5b98b73646686_zpsaff66923.jpg

I look at my bike as a smartly dressed street bike, always looking its best when absolutely Spick and span.

Very nice bike. The yellow and black look super together!

Maybe in about 5-6 years I might convert it into a more off road biased machine, but for now, I'm enjoying riding a brand new (6 months old) bike. And I like it clean. :cool:

Very nice bike. The yellow and black look super together!

NWrider, man.... You gotta stop throwing her around like that :)
Glad you both are OK!

I was NOT happy with the TCI plate when I got it because it only mounts in 3 places.BUT I can now say that after lifting the whole bike off the ground 100's of times on this ride by the skid plate that the TCI unit WORKS !!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back