• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lights & horn upgrade

Are you able to use those Denalis as daytime running lights or are they too bright for the oncoming drivers? Please tell me they are because I will kick myself for buying the D2s. They are great as DRLs but they're not bright enough for my liking when riding at night.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Are you able to use those Denalis as daytime running lights or are they too bright for the oncoming drivers? Please tell me they are because I will kick myself for buying the D2s. They are great as DRLs but they're not bright enough for my liking when riding at night.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I run through the Skene Design Motorcycle Visibility Lights and on high beam all the time ! LOL I never had a flash from another driver yet but on dark roads I courtesy dim to low beams. I sure like the color temps around 6000 - 6500 the night just jumps out.

Love the Soundbomb! I added it a few weeks ago and it has already saved my *** twice in the same day. Nothing like something that sounds like half 18-wheeler/half freight train.

Back