• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Map holder

Alabama Al

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know of a map holder that could be mounted to the non tank, or a Ram mount? I have a GPS, but would like to be able to have a map available also.

zoom out on a gps? You could find a tank bag the mounts with straps or suction cups but that's about the only options I can think of.

After much thought, I am going to mount another Ram mount on the left side of the handle bar up by the brake [mine is the DCT model] and make a map holder that will mount to it. When I get to made, I will take a photo and post it. I want to be able to get into the non tank without any thing in the way. I plan on puting my heated gear or rain suit in there depending on the weather.

I completed the map holder yesterday. I mounted it with a Ram mount. I used a NRS Hydrolock map holder from a boat & cut it to size then resealed it with a food vacuume packer. It is mounted to the plate with outdoor double stick tape. I had to coat the back of it with that blue PVC pipe cement in order to get it to hold. The ohoto shows my drink holder. It is made from a drink holder for a bike. I mounted a plate to the right grip mounting clamp bolts with some spacers and longer bolts. The thermos has never flown out of it, even when I went air borne after hitting a very bad railroas crossing in New Mexico. I was riding my SW at the time.

As is my French. Even the browser's built in translator is a bear once translated into English. But the photo shows the Bagster tank bra, which clips onto the tank lid. You can then clip a map pocket or tank bag on the tank bra. I had one for my MTS and liked it real well.

Back