• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Must have accessories

So i'm going too pick up my NC this weekend and i'm looking for tips for good accessories.

I've already made a small wishlist on ebay and this is what i've come up with so far:

Crash bar
Fender extender
Rear hugger
Radiator guard
Center stand
Heated grips

I'm not going to be able too buy everthing at once, i will probably buy one item per month or something like that.

So what are your must haves? Have i missed something?

I like your eBay list. It's very similar to mine. Living in a cooler climate like you, I have also added a bit of wind protection. I have a National Cycle Vstream sport/tour (medium size) windshield (I'm 5'6" with 30" inseam and the air hits me at the top of my face shield) and barkbuster hand guards. I also added a Rox 2" riser which I feel has improved my riding position (I have a bad neck) and improved the seat comfort. Enjoy the new ride and keep us posted on your upgrades.
Jason

According to customer feedback, the R & G rear hugger's mounting holes don't align with the bolts/screws on the bike. Those comments could have been made by someone who lacks a basic understanding of how large pieces are installed so it might have been a simple case of distortion caused by tightening 1 or 2 bolts before all of them were hand-threaded into place?

Last edited:
Aight. How is the quality of that hugger? And does the colors match with the bikes or is different?

I have the Skidmarx hugger. It is gloss black. The only NC color it really matches is the gloss black one. It looks a bit out of place on other colors. I painted mine textured flat black to match the other black panels on the bike.

The fit is decent. I don't recall anyone ever reporting fitment problems. One benefit to the Skidmarx is ample clearance for the tire, so you could run slightly larger tires and it would still fit.

Aight. How is the quality of that hugger? And does the colors match with the bikes or is different?

I have the Skidmarx hugger. It is gloss black. The only NC color it really matches is the gloss black one. It looks a bit out of place on other colors. I painted mine textured flat black to match the other black panels on the bike.

The fit is decent. I don't recall anyone ever reporting fitment problems. One benefit to the Skidmarx is ample clearance for the tire, so you could run slightly larger tires and it would still fit.

I have to agree with 670cc statements regarding the Skidmarx Rear Wheelhugger. I cannot add much more myself to it.

One thing everyone forgot, an aftermarket seat. Seat Concepts is probably the best bang for the money and it's a vast improvement over stock.

See post #9. :)

So i just picked up my BRUUDT RADIATOR GUARD! It looks and feels really great! Seems like a quality item. Quick delivery from Germany to Sweden. I highly recommend it :)
WP_20150206_12_21_56_Pro.jpgWP_20150206_12_22_05_Pro.jpg

I'm also going to pick up my Infinite Genuine 100% Carbon Fender Extender later today so i'm going to post pics of that one too :)

Hopefully i'll get to mount it this weekend :)

And now i have picked up my 100% Carbon fiber fender extender :) It looks awesome! And i was surprised by how light it was. I know carbon is light but that was ridiculous :p

WP_20150206_16_21_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20150206_16_21_47_Pro.jpg
WP_20150206_16_22_15_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
So i got the mods installed today :) Didn't really have any problems. Really nice products with a quality feel about them. I'm probably going to ride tomorrow so i'll check it out then :)

WP_20150206_20_54_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20150206_20_55_10_Pro.jpg
WP_20150206_20_55_26_Pro.jpg

Yeah, i ****ed up with the pics. Live with it :p

Attachments

• WP_20150206_20_55_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150206_20_55_26_Pro.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
My accessories added, think I'm finally done.

Trackside Hand guards
Fender Extender
MRA touring windshield
Bruudt 2" windshield rizer
Tusk 15mm Handlebar rizer
Grip Puppies
Fork Protectors
R&G Shock Boot
Denalli M2 Driving Lights with flood lenses on frame brackets
Admore rear 8" Light Bar
R&G Radiator Guard
R&G Exhaust guard