• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My verdict on the Puig windshield

Zippersdad

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got home from testing out the new Puig windshield. I am VERY happy with it! Face shield bug splatters were minimal, and wind was nearly nonexistent, even with the gopro on my helmet.
The verdict: Very satisfied!

I went from a CalSci Sporty to the Puig. Even though it was smaller, it does a great job blocking the wind....AND it looks a heck of a lot better. I totally agree with your verdict.

I am torn on replacing the stock windshield. There are times when the wind is exactly what I want from a ride. I grew up in the flat lands and wind was a fact of life. I got to admit I miss it it sometimes and the wind on the bike connects me to the earth.

Has anyone tested out a zero gravity windscreen. Im content with the stock one but a lil less bug splatter would be nice.

I just got home from testing out the new Puig windshield. I am VERY happy with it! Face shield bug splatters were minimal, and wind was nearly nonexistent, even with the gopro on my helmet.
The verdict: Very satisfied!

Was this the Puig with the attached wind deflector or just the main screen? I'm asking because it looks like I can get the Puig for pretty cheap without the attachment in the U.S. though Revzilla, but if I want the deflector too I'd have to order from England for quite a bit more.

You are from Alaska! I'll be headed your way next month. Going to Prudhoe Bay.

Sounds like a great trip. If you look on the map you'll see that I live in the part of Alaska next to the Southern Yukon and Northern British Columbia, very different from your planned ride area. I'll be up North in September, but with some of my photography buddies, so not a motorcycle trip.

Saw someone on here post a windshield for sale and wanted users to make a bid. Thought that was against the rules. Sorry, but new to this forum and dont want to get confused on what is or what is not allowed;
"There will be no "auction-style" selling here.
If you post an item for sale and it says anything like "I will take the highest offer" it will be removed. If you want to run an auction, take it to eBay
"

Back