• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Nc700S 2013Radiator coller

Marek.Filip

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I have question regarding cooling system in my NC 700s. I noticed that expansion tank is full of collant and collant is coming through overflow pipe - when fan is on. When I checked how much collant is in the radiator ( when engine cold) i could not see any. When I heated engine, coolant gets up to radiator cap.
I thought that when the engine is cold, the coolant in the radiator is up to cap? Why in the equalization tank is above the norm and pours. Maybe someone had a similar situation. Any suggestion welcome.
Regards. M

If you have doubts about the functioning of the cooling system, first return to the state recommended by owner's manual. If after that you notice that the reserve tank is full again, your first suspicion is that the radiator cap is broken. Another very rare cause is a blown head gasket. But it also causes other symptoms of improper engine operation, so it can be rather dismissed.

Morning.
Thank you for your reply and suggestion. I will buy new cap and let's see what will happen.
Regards

Back