• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700s

Alfred

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the majority of you folks here own the NC700X. Wish it was available here in Australia.

Just bought a new old stock SA and will get it mid week, cant wait!

Any S owners here? Some pics of add on would be great as I am trying to decide what to doll her up with.

Thinking of risers to get the seating position more upright and was wondering if anyone has done it on a S and if any problems were encounted with cables etc.

Looks like the majority of you folks here own the NC700X. Wish it was available here in Australia.

Just bought a new old stock SA and will get it mid week, cant wait!

Any S owners here? Some pics of add on would be great as I am trying to decide what to doll her up with.

Thinking of risers to get the seating position more upright and was wondering if anyone has done it on a S and if any problems were encounted with cables etc.

0.jpgWelcome from Texas. The x model came out first, is the reason more of the x. Others will follow as soon as Honda gets the product to the USA, a very good platform to start from.

SmileyMegahorn.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Ah that explains it! Over here only the SA is available, wonder if they do that due to limited production? Maybe when the demand for the X drops on that side of the pond, it will come here, then the SA will go over there.

Down sizing from the BMW K100, the NC just makes more sense as it will be my daily ride.

As far as the bars go, I ended up doing the opposite on my S... Dropped and moved forward. I installed the leg wind deflectors as I ride all through winter, but I question whether they really have any great effect, but the hand guards definitely do help. Otherwise, the only other change, so far, has been to make a custom lowered and raked windscreen, which actually makes the riding more comfortable for me.

I don't think there must be many NC on the east side yet, as I haven't seen another in the wild yet.

Hi I am a S owner and here are a few pics for you of add ons. Oh and congrats on the new to you bike hope you enjoying it. Regarding the seat I have no issues at all with it so have left it well alone

Pelacrash bungs
i-N7gnQX3-L.jpg

Rossocromo hugger
i-Z6fBZQD-M.jpg

Beowulf silencer
i-GLBmFpR-M.jpg

Honda Fly screen
i-TzzBqwh-M.jpg

R&G tail tidy
i-tHrCbH8-M.jpg

SW Motech rack and also the quick release add on extension plate for carrying bags
i-krBm8jb-M.jpg
i-hrzLSPQ-M.jpg

Pyramid fender extender
i-2fxStZJ-M.jpg

Bruudt Rad guard
i-9fhwQ8q-M.jpg

Just waiting on my titanium coloured levers from ebay. Should match colour of the front cowl i hope :)

Last edited:
As far as the bars go, I ended up doing the opposite on my S... Dropped and moved forward. I installed the leg wind deflectors as I ride all through winter, but I question whether they really have any great effect, but the hand guards definitely do help. Otherwise, the only other change, so far, has been to make a custom lowered and raked windscreen, which actually makes the riding more comfortable for me.

I don't think there must be many NC on the east side yet, as I haven't seen another in the wild yet.

Those leg deflectors for the S are so ugly in my opinion and i sent them straight back. A UK forum member has them and says they make next to no difference

Can you post some pics of your bike please it would be interesting to see.

I have been toying with the idea of hand guards for the S model but dont want big ones like many have on the X. Something with a slimmer profile would be good but then there is the question of how effective they are at keeping wind of hands....

This shows the general layout of the new handlebars
100_2560a.jpg

100_2561a.jpg

100_2562a.jpg

I went with the Acerbis Dual Road hand guards. They are fairly slim with the full guard installed, but still let a bit of air behind, probably because of the distance that they project forward of the grips. Still, much better than coping a full wind blast.
100_2564a.jpg

100_2563a.jpg

Nice to know there are some S models out there! Keep the pics coming! Great to see the options!

I have never seen a S model on the road, but I have only seen 1 x model in the wild.

I've only seen two on the road.

My son is looking to trade bikes so we went around to three dealers yesterday. I saw a few old stock 2012 X and S models sitting on showroom floors, and got my first up-close look at the S model. I find it much less ugly than the X model and about halfway wish I had gotten one instead of an X. I also saw one of the limited edition green X bikes. Super ugly.

I've been trying to interest my son in the 400X (our domestic version of the 500X), but he doesn't care for it. We did get to see the F and R models. Neither of us cared for the F, but he liked the red R model quite well. If I were twenty, I suspect I would like it too.

I've only seen two on the road.

My son is looking to trade bikes so we went around to three dealers yesterday. I saw a few old stock 2012 X and S models sitting on showroom floors, and got my first up-close look at the S model. I find it much less ugly than the X model and about halfway wish I had gotten one instead of an X..

If they offered the S model in the US I definitely would have gotten it instead. It is what it is. She does the job I bought her for.

Those are some cool looking bars for sure.

As for mine, all I've done to it so far is throw an MRA touring screen at it and a pipe. I've got a set of heated grips to go on it when the snow melts. And I threw some Mopar purple down on the yellow frunk accents. I hate yellow. I want to redo the seats sometime soon, and put a tidy tail of some sort on it. After that I think I'll call it good.

Do like the look of the S but like the more upright riding position of the X. Looks like the first few mods will include risers that will allow rake back as well.

Back