• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Off Road Test Article

I am down to19 lbs on front and 21 rear for sand and gravel with the TKCs. Use a real good pressure gage and the wheels should be fine.

"Compare that to the bikes it was equally capable to on Taste of Dakar: the $12,090 BMW F800GS, $15,800 R1200GS and even the $18,350 R1200GS Adventure. One of those BMW riders would inevitably wander over while walking off a sore knee or whatever from their latest fall, ask about the unscathed Honda, then hobble off looking distinctly sour after hearing the words “seven thousand bucks.” "
:cool:

I talked to a guy at their booth at the Indy Dealer Expo on Feb. 17th - he said that they should have engine bars out in 4 to 6 weeks ..... lets see how close they come to that estimate. Always good to see different options available ...

Ya, I think they said they were working on stuff four months ago for the NC, so far zip.

Back