• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Honda Carrier Bolt M8 and collar

rmezei

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,
I lost a carrier bolt on my rear 2016 Honda NC750X Carrier, I think they use the same carrier for '15 and '17. Anybody has any manual or diagram of this rear carrier with a part # for the bolt and the collar that it goes into?
I've got a hole where the bolt used to be. I found a diagram on the net and for me it is the short collar and short bolt, 4 and 2 in the diagram.

Thank you,
Rob

nc-rearcarrier.jpg

Hi All,
I lost a carrier bolt on my rear 2016 Honda NC750X Carrier, I think they use the same carrier for '15 and '17. Anybody has any manual or diagram of this rear carrier with a part # for the bolt and the collar that it goes into?
I've got a hole where the bolt used to be. I found a diagram on the net and for me it is the short collar and short bolt, 4 and 2 in the diagram.

Thank you,
Rob

You're halfway there. All the bolts on the bike are metric. Most hardware stores carry an assortment of metric replacement parts. You already know the width of the bolt (M8). It's a standard metric size. Take out the remaining bolt and measure the length in Millimeters and find a hardware store near you, the bigger the better. When I was modding my bars, I needed a couple of metric bolts and found them for cheap at Home Depot. Lock-tight them down afterwards.

Techrat.

This probelm of the rack bolts coming loose goes back to 2012.

Suggest you replace all the nuts on the rack with nylock (nyloc) type nut or loctite as mentioned.

F4BF52A6-18B2-4AAA-B228-71AEC7416287.jpg

Back