• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750x reviews.

Longtimerider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm new. I have had on order since 9th April this year a NC 750X dct in white but Honda can't even give a date when they will have it in the country!
It is very frustrating as the summer is passing by and I want to ride. All I have to go on is all the reviews and YouTube clips on the internet about NC 700s and 750s.
One aspect that never seems to get mentioned in any of the reviews is how good/bad the mirrors are. I like to see clearly what is behind and most bikes I have had in the past / present have poor views in the mirrors.can anyone enlighten me?
Regards,
Longtimerider.

Hi and welcome along, I'm just up the road to you in Kent.

Hang in there on the delivery, it'll be worth it, trust me.

I have the NC750X DCT and love it!

Mirrors? I find that they are absolutely fine.

Hello from Kent, as well (in Washington State). I find the mirrors on the NC700X to be perfectly fine and better than most. I can see around me, instead of just looking at my own shoulders.

Hi, I'm new. I have had on order since 9th April this year a NC 750X dct in white but Honda can't even give a date when they will have it in the country!
It is very frustrating as the summer is passing by and I want to ride. All I have to go on is all the reviews and YouTube clips on the internet about NC 700s and 750s.
One aspect that never seems to get mentioned in any of the reviews is how good/bad the mirrors are. I like to see clearly what is behind and most bikes I have had in the past / present have poor views in the mirrors.can anyone enlighten me?
Regards,
Longtimerider.

I love my new NC 750X, as far as the mirrors go they are no problem. Good luck.

Back