• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlooking Kamloops Lake, BC on Hwy 1
IMAG1194.jpg
I Can't figure out how to delete the second photo,it's a nice photo of Roches lake anyways just no bike.

Attachments

• IMAG1184.jpg
    IMAG1184.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
What is that flat top on the back of your bike? Do helicopters land there?

What is that flat top on the back of your bike? Do helicopters land there?

It is my son's sleeping pad. I didn't want to shell out for a more portable one until after our first camping trip, so I just strapped down the old car camping pad. It worked well, but he decided to use his leftover Amazon credit from Xmas to buy his own self-inflating pad like mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not looked at this thread before - just gone through all 27 pages and all the photos very impressive.

Thought I would post a couple of my own local to Somerset UK - no glaciers, mountains, waterfalls etc

P1010555.jpg

P1010571_cr.jpg

DSC_6791-L.jpg

Full Moon

A pic of mine this morning of the Full Moon going down, as I went in to work....poor quality due to low light...IMG_0295.jpg

Thanks JR.
Aggies are everywhere in oil and gas industry as A&M is one of the best school. Perhaps I and him can meet when he comes down here and connect since we are in the same line of work (pressumably) and I have some aggies friends.

Sent from my X508 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back