• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New 2016 NC750X delivered yesterday

Im jealous about the blue. I ordered mine in blue, only to be told that Honda had only one bike left in stock in all of Switzerland and it was black. I could have tried to find another dealer but frankly didn't want to wait. Enjoy your beautiful blue bike.

Im jealous about the blue. I ordered mine in blue, only to be told that Honda had only one bike left in stock in all of Switzerland and it was black. I could have tried to find another dealer but frankly didn't want to wait. Enjoy your beautiful blue bike.

How ironic! I desperately wanted a black DCT, but was informed that there were none in the UK until January! Last week the stealership phoned me to say they'd found a blue one and I picked it up last weekend. It's a very nice ride though - and that's what counts! :p
20161022_092343.jpg

That blue really looks nice. Too bad American Honda thinks we only need silver... and the smaller engine.

I agree whole-heartedly. Although the silver has grown on me, after riding for some months I would prefer the 750 engine.

That blue really looks nice. Too bad American Honda thinks we only need silver... and the smaller engine.

American Honda thinks we only need silver because that's what most people will buy. Look at the automobiles on the road today. The majority are just shades of grey. When people finally reject the shades of grey and go back to buying colors, then American Honda will bring us colors.

American Honda thinks we only need silver because that's what most people will buy. Look at the automobiles on the road today. The majority are just shades of grey. When people finally reject the shades of grey and go back to buying colors, then American Honda will bring us colors.

I agree 200%. Trying to get a new bike and only silver is out there to be had! Found a few manuals in red, but no DCT.

Back