• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New and need info on what you guys cover.

werewasi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
Joined up after seeing what a great site you have here.
I need some help in sourcing stuff but it seems that most of you are riding the X or DCT.
The only model sold in AUS is the S (with ABS as standard and not an extra cost add on), but the S is a bit different with only a little screen so I don't know just what will fit it. e.g. could I fit the normal X screen.(which I hope to buy from someone fitting a larger screen to their bike)
The S doesnt have a rear rack on but in BIKEPRO's "Fuel tank for NC" on page 1 in the pics it shows a long rack which the dealers here don't have. I want to avoid the OEM Honda rack if it means hacking at the panels. Since i want to get one of BP's tanks, a rack just like his is the answer.
So in short, are there any S riders here ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the welcome.
so are there any S riders in the US. Is it even sold there?

The S isn't sold here unfortunately. I know there are people who would really like to get one here. I'm a big fan of the X but the S is so similar I'm sure I would like it too.

I was desperately trying to get an S. Mainly because it was in black, and the X was only in silver here. ( at the time ) Now I have a black X....lol

Welcome... and if you search for backrest, there are some great threads on here. I just recently purchased one manufactured by a member on the forum.... and it's the best looking one I've seen so far...

Thanks guys,
OK so no S's in the US.

No j f I'm not looking for a backrest but a rack to put soft bags on. The honda OEM one necessitates cutting the side panels
which some have said is not such a difficult job,. I want to see what else is out there before opting for the honda one.

I have learnt that the S seat is lower by 30mm than the X so this model would have interested a lot of short a's and women
( in the US) and with ABS as standard it's a winner.

I'll probably end up getting a rack fab'd up because the pillion seat (and pegs) has to be removed to get seat single seat registration in Queensland. With only a 14l tank, I'm going to have to strap on a 12 litre j/can, to do any Outback trips.
Unfortunately HONDABIKEPRO says he's now not doing tanks. Wah wah.

Back