• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New bike has arrived

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
My NC met it's new garage companion today when it was intoduced to the CBF1000 FA that has replaced my Crossrunner. As you can see the weather having been dry for days had to change on new registration day :)

Still waiting on Honda to deliver top box and panniers (hopefully next week) and looking for a hugger
DSC00105_zps85aad0f2.jpg

DSC00102_zps2954d3a4.jpg

That's one pretty bike. And you look good sitting on it. Sorry about the rain, but that's the way it goes here in Oregon as well; stays dry until I need to go out of town.

Nice looking bike! The seat looks a bit like the NC700X's, though. Is it a comfy ride? You guys get all the cool bikes.

Greg

Wow, beautiful bike.

My nc700x is 4 months old and never been in rain. Yours gets wet on its first day! ed

ps: we should hit 80 F tomorrow

Nice looking bike! The seat looks a bit like the NC700X's, though. Is it a comfy ride? You guys get all the cool bikes.

Greg

Believe me the seat is nothing like the NCs and is in fact very comfortable.Here are a couple of other shots showing it from different angles. The white CBF in the background is my wife's
As to being a cool bike it certainly was yesterday on the ride home as the temp was 1C but wind chill factor made it feel more like -4C

DSC00100_zps1a69950b.jpg

DSC00101_zpsb8960231.jpg

Nice looking bike.i agree what's up with that gaint plate.maybe so the cops can read from far away?

Back