• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new fuel tank for nc

01EB4CCD-D9CB-41DC-AC69-7BD34CA95D88-154-0000000D851878F9.jpg

It's been a bit quiet around here Dale - wondering how the tank is working out?

I was told by his service writer that he's not going to market the tank for liability reasons !

Yes, I certainly understand the liability of selling one. :(

I am hoping he can chime in on how his version 2.0 turned out and if he has any suggestions if someone were interested in building one of their own.

Last edited:
Yes, I certainly understand the liability of selling one. :(

I am hoping he can chime in on how his version 2.0 turned out and if he has any suggestions if someone were interested in building one of their own.

in the last three months plus, working got in 16000 miles, took a week off, got back a few days ago, and sold my nc700x to a local customer.. in a couple of weeks will start on a new 2013 nx700x project with more home made stuff. still working on new fuel cell, and saddle bags. if anyone need info on making a fuel tank you can pm me, thanks dale

Hey Dale ...

When you have some free time ...

I'm sure all of us would like to hear and see some pictures from this summers adventures !

Thanks !

in the last three months plus, working got in 16000 miles, took a week off, got back a few days ago, and sold my nc700x to a local customer.. in a couple of weeks will start on a new 2013 nx700x project with more home made stuff. still working on new fuel cell, and saddle bags. if anyone need info on making a fuel tank you can pm me, thanks dale

Back