• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi guys! Greetings from moscow! I've just bought nc700xd 2013. And you will not believe, but previously I also had piaggio mp3 )
db85f620fd7531b461c536c47d678d01.jpg

Hi guys! Greetings from moscow! I've just bought nc700xd 2013. And you will not believe but previously I also had piaggio mp3 )

Thanks for everyone! And sorry for 3 same messages. I think my tapatalk is not working properly) Dear admins, could you please delete 2 of 3 my previous messages?

Hi guys! Greetings from moscow! I've just bought nc700xd 2013. And you will not believe, but previously I also had piaggio mp3 ) QUOTE]

Very nice. Did you park like that to keep it from being blown over by high winds? I seriously considered an MP3 after talking to a couple of owners I met on the road. There are other people on this forum who have owned or considered owning an MP3. I didn't go for the bike because there are no dealers here in Vermont with the one and only Aprilia dealer I knew of here in this state closing a year after the market crash in 2009.

Hi! No, this is just a photo for advertising ))) And it works ) I've sold my mp3 in 3 days after making this photos)But I'll recommend you to search for gilera fuoco 500. It is much better than piaggio mp3.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with my tapatalk fot this forum. I can't add messages with photos. They just dissappear... may be someone can help me with this problem?

Ivo here, it's pronounced just like "evil". From Brazil. own a nc700x 2013, 34.000km now. Once had a XRE300, Tenere 250 yamaha and my first bike was a AN125 suzuki. Love to ride, do it in a daily basis, except for rainy days. I got the nc700 because its economic, powerfull, well conceived, straigh foward and so on...one day i liked best the trail bikes, so i discover i was not such a trail guy, so got the nc and dont regret at all.

Regards.

Something is wrong with my tapatalk fot this forum. I can't add messages with photos. They just dissappear... may be someone can help me with this problem?
You have to have a minimum number of posts before moderator approval is not required for pictures or links. I do not remember what that number is.

Greetings from the beautiful Pacific NW, USA. My name is Thom and I am brand new to the forum. In fact, I have just today made the decision to purchase a 2014 nc700x from a local dealer. I am so new to this scene that i still have not even decided between the 6 speed and the DCT! I've done a little lurking and it seems that the forum has a friendly bunch of folks who share a common pleasure -and it would seem to be a great place to get help in making that decision.

The nc is a re-entry bike for me. My last street ride was a brand new cb400f! I suppose that tells you how long it's been since I dropped out of the cycle scene. My wife and I own a small business and I commute 50 miles per day to the shop in my 3/4 ton Dodge pickup. Fuel saving alone will pay for the bike - at least that's how I sold it to her.

Anyway, I look forward to engaging in the fun and the discussions here on the forums.
>Thom

Matt here,
I finally got another motorcycle! I started with a ninja 500r then traded for a wrecked ZX6R 2007 and brought it back to life. I rode that bike around for a little over a year and sold it after deciding to make a career change. I promised myself I would get another bike after I got my new job, but a Wife and Child later it took some doing... Finally after 3 years of being trapped in a cage I had the opportunity (and Wife's blessing, lol) to buy the NC700X I had my eye on since it came to be. Funny thing, my Wife and I get along much better now... hmm... My conclusion, get a motorcycle because it is good for your marriage! lol Also, I have a stressful job and there is not a better way for me to decompress after work than simply to ride back home. BTW I got the manual version in black (wish ABS came with manual, oh well) no mods, yet... 1 month, 1 drop (simple mistake, not bad), first service and 720 miles in already!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum - good stuff, and good people here. You will get lots of info. The NC is a great re-entry bike. I just came up on a year since getting back on two wheels, after a 16 year period of child-raising and keeping $$ elsewhere...and wife-convincing. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It is the easiest to ride and most forgiving bike I've ridden, and I really don't feel I will grow tired of it.

Ivo here, it's pronounced just like "evil". From Brazil. own a nc700x 2013, 34.000km now. Once had a XRE300, Tenere 250 yamaha and my first bike was a AN125 suzuki. Love to ride, do it in a daily basis, except for rainy days. I got the nc700 because its economic, powerfull, well conceived, straigh foward and so on...one day i liked best the trail bikes, so i discover i was not such a trail guy, so got the nc and dont regret at all.

Regards.

Welcome to the forum.

Back