• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi from north central Massachusetts. Been reading here about these bikes for a few months, and today finally picked up a brand new 2016 DCT.

Just in time to leave for San Diego for the week...would rather get to riding.

Looking forward to incorporating some of the lessons/mods/tips from this site!

Thanks rippin209, i have the manual transmission nc, but interesting, i wonder why? saludos!
something about the speed sensor getting the wrong speed upsets the transmission.
I also have a manual and droped a couple teeth on the rear sprocket to lower RPMs at higher speeds its a small difference but better then nothing

Last edited:
Still torque my crank the US didn't gemw the 750. Finally toroke down and got the 700 anyway. It'll do. :)

Pretty sad for an intro post, huh. So, here's more: long time rider, many bikes have passed under my butt. In addition to various dirt bikes, for the previous 23 years, I've used up 3 Honda ST1100s. The last was an 01 with 212,000 miles which I totalled on April 1 in Goodyear, AZ. Quite an adventure since then.

Anyway, found this 2015 NC700XD in Marietta, GA and it has joined my 83 'Wing cafe in the corral. No mods yet many coming. Happy to be here.

Last edited:
Still torque my crank the US didn't gemw the 750. Finally toroke down and got the 700 anyway. It'll do. :)

Pretty sad for an intro post, huh. So, here's more: long time rider, many bikes have passed under my butt. In addition to various dirt bikes, for the previous 23 years, I've used up 3 Honda ST1100s. The last was an 01 with 212,000 miles which I totalled on April 1 in Goodyear, AZ. Quite an adventure since then.

Anyway, found this 2015 NC700XD in Marietta, GA and it has joined my 83 'Wing cafe in the corral. No mods yet many coming. Happy to be here.

Howdy from Texas!

Hi from Poland :) (and sorry for my english ;) ) I'm back from long brake in riding motorcycles. I bought Honda NC700XA from year 2013. Great motorcycle. It's october and in Poland starts autumn/winter season, so temperatures are between 0-10°C (32-50°F), must buy some hanguards :)

Hi, folks. I just joined as an elite member, don't have a bike currently. Had a 2012 NC700X, had to sell it and retire from riding for a while after spouse became ill, but I'm in the market for a new 2015 or 2016 soon and expect to be lurking to find out what I've missed over the years.

Hey, everyone. I am new to the forum, just picked up a '14 700X (new, holdover). Been riding an Ultra Classic a few years, never thought the ADV bug would bite, but here I am! From Fargo, North Dakota; been a LEO for 24 years, motor officer and MSF RiderCoach, too. Looking forward to learning as I go from you salty dogs, hoping to tap some of that knowledge and experience. Cheers!

Hey, everyone. I am new to the forum, just picked up a '14 700X (new, holdover). Been riding an Ultra Classic a few years, never thought the ADV bug would bite, but here I am! From Fargo, North Dakota; been a LEO for 24 years, motor officer and MSF RiderCoach, too. Looking forward to learning as I go from you salty dogs, hoping to tap some of that knowledge and experience. Cheers!

Howdy from Texas! Stay warm.

Got some farkles on the way... Caribou pannier system, touring shield, Denali M4 light kit, center stand, rear rack, hand guards, crash bars... looks like a fun Saturday coming up in the garage!

Back