• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information new member

massdct

Reaction score
Visit site
Good Morning. New to the forum with a used 2016 nc700x dct. Previous owner highly recommended you "the" place for all things NC. Located in Essex Co. Massachusetts, just don't hold that against me. Massdct.

Welcome to the forum, massdct. I hope the forum doesn’t disappoint. We have a lot of good people here. Enjoy the bike!

Good Morning. New to the forum with a used 2016 nc700x dct. Previous owner highly recommended you "the" place for all things NC. Located in Essex Co. Massachusetts, just don't hold that against me. Massdct.
Congratulations and welcome! I've never had a question go unanswered on this forum, ever (and I've asked a lot of them). I've had members offer to come to my house to help me out with things I've never done before. Honestly, this is a remarkable group of contributors on this forum and I am nothing short of grateful to be included in the community here. Plus, for the most part everyone is civil and respectful (we all have bad days, but you know what I mean).

Last edited:
Check out DCT Reset via YouTube. Since it's new to you but not new, it may be worthwhile carrying out this simple procedure. I'm also fairly sure it would be required if the clutch pack is ever rebuilt.

Check out DCT Reset via YouTube. Since it's new to you but not new, it may be worthwhile carrying out this simple procedure. I'm also fairly sure it would be required if the clutch pack is ever rebuilt.
Smoking hot tip, no idea this was needed. Imagine what the stealership charges. Thanks

Back