• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new NC 750s

I like the color scheme really has nice contrast . Looks cool from the front to. They need to chuck the foot pegs & put some wider lower ones on.

It's surprising how big the improvement with just some cosmetic changes, considering the new bike is essentially the same as the out going model. I like it!

this is a one off special edition and I thought this was going to be the new style ,instead Honda has decided to continue with bland colours...

NC750S.jpg

I like the looks and new color scheme. And that new muffler... :cool:
After seeing new 750X, I immediately thought "maybe time for a change?" :D Then I reminded myself I'm a new rider, prone to falling off, and decided to hold on for few years. Don't want to scratch another new bike :(

by buying the latest you wont be gaining much and if you've already got one .
you can always repaint it add more farkles example if your a fan of these twin exhaust(see piccy below)
there is always for improvements to your eyes that is.
mine will certainly be different once I'm done and it wont cost me another 4 grand if I part ex.

899-4284-348-7.jpg

Hi, johnakay!
Yes, I like these - I think the IXIL black version will look nicely on my already-black-and-white NC. And, since I damaged my muffler in a little trip over high in the mountains, I can't stop thinking of doing something about it and doesn't seem fixing it is an option.

I've also heard the difference between stock Suzuki Gladius from my driving school and another school's Gladius with IXIL mounted, coupled with db killers. I really like how IXIL adds more grunt to the sound, without actually making the bike loud as hell so if that's anything to judge by, I think I want one on my NC :)

nc700-nc750-ixil-hyperlow-black-silencer-l.jpg

I think I'll be best sticking to my NC as I'm not experienced enough to guarantee no more falling off the bike...
Sorry for a little OT :)

whether your experience or not I'd say we've got a bloody good bike doubt about it.
not worth changing for little gain on paper it seems you are but in the real world you wont notice it.
as Griff already pointed out the 700 seems to be a better bike.
for those who like the new honda exhaust ,that will sure be out of our price range .

Back