• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New rear mud guard

Arrogant..........think not.........they stock parts for bikes sold here (US) there would be no way (from a fiscal view point) to stock parts from around the world on the chance someone will buy it.

As far as the turn signal you get into a FMVSS certification problem for the manufacture and they are not going to import a part not prior certified for that model even though other models may have the same part.

The US market is much more free market as we do not have MOT inspections that stop many modifications..........but the manufacture has standards that must be met.

Thanks to the Internet any part can be had, by anyone, at any time, as long as your willing pay.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH DO NOT SAY MOT!!! *shivering with fear* Hope that stuff does not come Stateside.

Pillion spray protection...

Thought I would share this for you Jose, started this today.

Like you I get a lot of splash on the rear pillion seat, this annoys me and I will be taking a pillion around soon so I need to make a solution.

She has a Goretex Rukka suit so really this doesn't matter but I want to keep her as clean as possible from road crud so this is what I'm going to do....

I started with some Cardboard and made templates for the underside of the bike, then transferred this to a rough piece of plastic to get an idea what it would look like...

I will make a proper attempt of it once I have tried and tested the design.

**Sorry files are too large to import. Click on link, will open in a new window.**

Right hand template as if you were looking at the bike from the front.

IMAG0195 | NC700X Adventures

Gaps between panniers and rear subframe

IMAG0189 | NC700X Adventures

Plastic inserts between panniers and rear subframe

IMAG0188 | NC700X Adventures

Pannier frame without

IMAG0191 | NC700X Adventures

Pannier frame with

IMAG0192 | NC700X Adventures

Back