• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Saddlebags

How do the silver side case panels attach to the cases?

Pretty low tech, but very effective...

That's double stick foam tape and a plastic rivet in the center. I did follow the instructions, cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and waited 72 hours for it to fully bond before I went for a ride. I've had mine on for almost 12 months and have ridden through crazy rain, 100 degrees heat, sub-freezing cold, and major wind. No issues at all with it coming loose.

WGW

About the silver accent panels, does anyone know of a matching silver touch up paint? I contacted GIVI since I believe they make the Honda Luggage but have no reply yet.

About the silver accent panels, does anyone know of a matching silver touch up paint? I contacted GIVI since I believe they make the Honda Luggage but have no reply yet.

Take a look under the passenger seat, when it's flipped up while you add fuel, there's a sticker with a paint code. This may be it.

Honda NHA30M Digital Silver Metallic

For now I riding with the black OEM side cases on my silver NC. I couldn't see spending the money for a couple pieces of plastic at this time. Also, the silver color of the side panels does not really match the silver on the bike. I may change my mind down the road, but for now I'm OK with keeping them black.

Take a look under the passenger seat, when it's flipped up while you add fuel, there's a sticker with a paint code. This may be it.

Honda NHA30M Digital Silver Metallic

Caution. The saddle bag side panels and the silver bike plastics are not the same color? No?

Greg

Last edited:
On the red they look good all black but on the silver i think they look better with the panels. thanks guys, OCM3 is that a Madstad?

That is a first generation Madstad - they now don't have the black panel over the instrument cluster and have added the wings/deflectors. That looks like medium, or maybe dark tint and 18".

Hi. With these saddle bags, is it possible to have them on with an aftermarket exhaust?

My Yoshimura pipe is shorter than stock and as such, the exhaust melted the bottom corner of the bag a tiny bit. Something to consider....

Back