• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Oxford Heated Grips on DCT

drdubb

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Having a rainy weekend, so I decided to mount the Oxford heated grips and Barkbusters on my 2014 DCT. I've mounted everything, but not glued down yet and I was looking for a place to mount the controller. On my previous bike, I used the clutch perch for the mounting, but the DCT does not have that perch. Anyone out there have a creative method for mounting the control switch?

Glue it to the parking brake, or the panel where the frunk/fuel key goes? I had to look up what the left bar configuration was on the DCT

Well not sure how "creative" this was but here's a couple pix of how I mounted it to my wife's DCT using the standard hardware supplied but in a little bit different configuration than recommended in the instructions. Could have done it on the left side but already had that black switch nicely mounted which is the garage door opener and didn't feel like moving it.

IMG_2385_zpsq90ixsx4.jpg

IMG_2386_zpsftdyaozk.jpg

I used the adhesive pad that came with the kit and mounted it to the brake fluid reservoir cover. doesn't cover the mounting screws so removal of the cover isn't an issue.

Back