• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures of My Killer Dolphin (Finally)

Farkles List -

Performance:
(Not much) Ixil Hyperflow XL Exhaust

Crash Protection:
Givi Crash Bars
Barkbusters Hand Guards

Luggage:
Honda OEM Panniers
Honda OEM 45L Top Box (now gathering dust)
Honda Varadero OEM Top Box (painted to match)
Honda Pannier Rails/Rear Carrier

Lighting/Electronics/Safety:
Denali D1 LED Driving Lights
Philips Daylight 4 LED DRL
Putco Plasma (CREE) LED Rear Signals
Admore Lighting LED Light Bar (for redundancy)
Admore LED Lighting Kit for Honda 45L Top Box
Digital Thermometer/Voltmeter/Clock/Stop Watch (found it on Amazon)

Appearance/Comfort/Convenience:
Smoked Front/Rear Signal Lenses (From CBR1000RR?)
MRA Vario Windscreen
Barkbusters VPS and Storm Plastics (season dependent)
Honda Heated Grips
Healtech Gear Indicator
SW-Motech GPS Mount (for my Zumo 650)
RAM Reservoir Mount (for my GoPro)
Upper and Lower Honda Wind Deflectors
Honda Center Stand
Corbin Heated Seat/Pillion Pad (Love this thing!)
SW-Motech Off-Road Foot Pegs
Honda Pannier Panels (from CTX700 painted to match)
Pyramid FendaExtenda & Rear Hugger

That's all I can think of. Probably forgetting a few trinkets here or there. Big changes down the road though. Mostly, I love the looks of her. But, on my riding trip I realized I need more cargo space. So, I'm looking to switch over to Givi Trekker Outback panniers down the road. If you own a red NC and love the look of that Varadero case with matched bags, these might be for sale in the not so distant future. Just putting it out there, not trying to violate any forum rules. When I'm really ready to sell I'll post up a for sale thread.

I didn't see a bar riser on your list, that was the most significant improvement in comfort for me when I added the Rox 2" risers.

No, no bar riser. Interesting to hear. Not too big of an investment there. Might have to give them a shot. Did you have many issues with the control cables when you installed them?

I haven't done it yet, but I have read a few threads. It seems the 2" adjustable riser is about as big as you can go without replacing the front brake line.
A quick search will show how you have to release the cable from it's strap to move it up (for the 2" riser).

Doh! - Sarge beat me to the answer!

The RED looks smashing. I talked to my dealer today who said my 2014 NC in RED should be ready by this Saturday. I'm very happy I insisted on RED. Black was available but RED is what I want if I can't get white.

The RED looks smashing. I talked to my dealer today who said my 2014 NC in RED should be ready by this Saturday. I'm very happy I insisted on RED. Black was available but RED is what I want if I can't get white.

Congrats! Had black been available the year I bought mine I would have gone with that color. In hindsight I am so glad that wasn't an option for me. The red has really grown on me!

Back