• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

PLASTI-DIP !!! Show us what you GOT !!!

Thanks. I think I am going to just order one can (Navy Blue) and try it on my front fender. If I don't like it, I'm not out alot of $$ and time.

I don't like the idea of the 'soft rubber' feeling, though. I do leave my bike out in the parking lot at work, and sometimes it sits in the sun...ack!

The sun really dosent effect it,at least I don't think so.another idea is get some black and do the lower crowl.it will give you an idea how it goes on,its small and can come off easy.also don't try to paint one spot all at once,I did servel passes.let it dry then recoat.also on the front fender let it dry over night,it is hard to put back on without messing it up if you don't wait.

So the steps would be
1) remove part
2) clean part
3) mask
4) spray
5) remove mask immediately
6) repeat 3, 4, & 5 for each coat

Also Rustoleum has a similar product that says to remove within 3 months to ensure easy removal. The Rustoleum is chemically different as the dry times are different, but I was hoping someone has some experience they would like to share. Anyone leave their plasti dip on for more than 3 months and then remove it? Was it still easy?

The Plasti-Dip on my frunk lid is peeling up on it's own. I can't remember how long it's been on. Might find an earlier post in this thread to see when I put it on. I just never finished the bike.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back