• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Post Good Buys HERE

I have a 3D printer (Brother In Law works for Makergear) I can print any keychain you find... go to thingaverse.com send me a link...
:D

Cool, although the link I originally posted was to a knitted Dr Who scarf keychain, not going to 3D print that too easily with those colours! I do have a Tardis USB key chain but that's attached to a laptop bag not my bike keys!!

20171011_132139-web.jpg

We have a few 3D printers here at work, including a Makergear I believe. thingiverse is a pretty cool site!! Great, now I have to go decide if I want to print any of the Dr Who pieces they have, like this K-9.

Thanks TechRat.........just ordered!!! With a boat, sea-doo-doo, and 9 bikes, one can NEVER have enough "Tenders" on hand.....!!!!!!!

FYI MAG - Motorsport Aftermarket Group declared bankruptcy- which includes:
Velocity Holding Company, Inc.
Velocity Pooling Vehicle, LLC
DFR Acquisition Corp.
Ed Tucker Distributor, Inc.
J&P Cycles, LLC
Kuryakyn Holdings, LLC
MAG Creative Group, LLC
MAGNET Force, LLC
Motorcycle Superstore, Inc.
Motorcycle USA LLC
Motorsport Aftermarket Group, Inc.
Mustang Motorcycle Products, LLC
Performance Machine, LLC (owns Roland Sands Design)
Ralco Holdings, Inc.
Rally Holdings, LLC
Renthal America, Inc.
Tucker Rocky Corporation
Tucker-Rocky Georgia, LLC
V&H Performance, LLC (Vance & Hines)

So we'll probably be getting deals on their products- at the expense of afersales support..

MAG filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy, which is essentially a reorganization, in which they cleared $300M in debt in exchange for issuing new equity. They will likely continue unaffected as to sales and service as they are not closing or liquidating anything. That said, they may do some sales to offset any nervousness in the market and among consumers.

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...Customer-Services-Continue-Uninterrupted.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back