• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Price drop!

NCer

Reaction score
Visit site
2013 and 2012 Price drop!

Wow! Was on the Honda Web site looking thru the 2012 / 2013 NC700X DCT specs, comparing and so on...
I noticed that the asking price dropped from $8999 to $8499 for 2013.... HA?????
I promptly call me dealer and he confirms it!!!! That's because with the new CTX priced at $8499, it would be hard to justif keeping the $8999 proce for the NCX.

So, instead of the expected price hike for 2013 - we get a $500 price drop :)

Not only that, Honda allowed the dealers to drop teh price $500 on the 2012 as well, which does not happen always!

Yeah, baby! YEAH! The new NCX is now even closer! I will get the 2012, since the bike is the same, even the color. (No red for DCT model)

The only difference I found on their site is that the 2013 front suspention travel is down to 5.4 inches from 5.9 or 6.0 inches on 2012s.

Last edited:
List price is one thing, but what really matters is what dealers are paying for the 2013 NC700X manual or DCT/ABS. The selling price will go from dealer cost and up, not from MSRP. In 2012 nobody had to pay MSRP anyway. 2012 manuals were sold for $6400, and DCTs would go for $8200. So what remains to be seen is, what will buyers really pay for the 2013s?

Greg

Last edited:
We finally get red but only in the manual? Are you f-ing kidding me?! Good lord...Honda' a mess.

We finally get red but only in the manual? Are you f-ing kidding me?! Good lord...Honda' a mess.

Unless I read it wrong, the Honda site showed either the manual or DCT in either red or grey. Your choice. Did I miss something?

Greg

Back