• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear hugger

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a rear hugger. The Pyramid hugger has a very affordable price. Sometimes such things are too good to be true. Anybody have a Pyramid hugger. Is it effective ?

Yup. They work to some degree, but nothing short of a full rear fender, I.e. cruiser style, is going to keep everything off. I have the Pyramid on mine and it seems to do what it is advertised to do. FYI... (if you haven't yet noticed) it only comes as the hugger, doesn't have a chain guard also. And where is Peru, Ma?

Isn't the Pyramid hugger the one that uses the cable tie for fitting? If it is, my advice would be not to get one as the cable tie rubs off the paint on the bike's swinging arm.

Good point ,wozza. I'll probably encase the cable tie in something, like an old bicycle tube. that will still hold tightly and won't runb off the paint.

Back