• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Replacement mirrors?

Blackrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the mirrors on the NCx but they do stick up and out very far.

Anyone have any luck installing shorter, more profiled mirrors?

I had some narrower mirrors from a previous bike that I tried, but they didn't work for me. They ended up giving me a really good view of my shoulders. After that I gave up on looking for stylish mirrors. Bar end mirrors should work, but I think they would add even more width. At any rate I've pretty much decided that I can live with what came on the bike. Hope you find something you like.

Bob

I am using some KTM Duke mirrors that I have used on 4 previous bikes I have owned.
Better view, not as tall as stock, less wind noise.

You should look into the mirror wideners. By there nature, they not only move them out, but up as well. I have them on my ncx and they are great. I can actually see behind me, not just to the side. And being up a bit I can glance with my eyes easily to better scan them. They are one of the best options that I got. Twisted throttle has them but I have see others online for less.

SW-MOTECH mirror wideners for right-threaded M10 mirrors (BMW/Ducati/Honda/Kawasaki/ KTM/Suzuki/Triumph), 40mm - Tiger 1050 '07-'11 - Triumph - Shop by Bike - TwistedThrottle.com

Throw ya mirras in tha air like ya just don't care!

Heh, all kidding aside, that looks pretty neat. One question for you though: how well do they stay in place? With that kind of maneuverability built in, I would imagine that they might creep a little.

Hello everyone.
It is possible to attach the mirror to the body of the motorcycle
that they do not move with the driving?

Back