• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

'Round the USA trip imminent, rough planning done.

Be careful Peergum when heading north. The Midwest and Northeast is going to be hit with a cold front Friday night/Saturday morning. They are predicting a high of 80'F on Friday in Louisville and SNOW during the day on Saturday with highs in the low 40's (F)

Thanks David. I don't plan to go further north until I reach South California on the west... So, as long as the cold front doesn't hit the south parts of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, I should be fine... then I'll have to endure the chillier weather going north to Vancouver... but still moderated by the Pacific Ocean anyway...

Thanks David. I don't plan to go further north until I reach South California on the west... So, as long as the cold front doesn't hit the south parts of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, I should be fine... then I'll have to endure the chillier weather going north to Vancouver... but still moderated by the Pacific Ocean anyway...

You're probably hitting those areas at about the best time of the year as it gets pretty darn hot down there in the summer.

Back